This job might no longer be available.
Lead, Quality Assurance Analyst
1 month ago
We are Unity Solutions, a new team developing custom software for a wide range of clients across multiple platforms incorporating groundbreaking, industry-leading technologies like RT3D, XR, ML, robotics and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including automotive, retail, natural resources, manufacturing and entertainment.
Our growing new team is looking for a hardworking Lead, Quality Assurance Analyst with a passion for and expertise in advanced technology to join our Quality team. As member of our team, you will play a key role in ensuring that our project deliverables are shipped helping to set up related processes in accordance with standard methodologies while providing support to the Unity Solutions Development and Project Management teams.
Our Quality Assurance team’s mission is to create quality solutions by validating a wide array of projects. Our emerging technologies create ground-breaking results for clients around the globe. Our expertise in Unity Core products, 3D Real Time applications, XR , ML, robotics, and IoT enable companies to bring value within their businesses. Together, we will ensure that our clients remain relevant and competitive in a constantly evolving market.
What you’ll be doing
- Abilities to provide great leadership insights
- Accomplishes disciplinary objectives by contributing to build and implement QA roadmap
- Formulating fruitful quality strategies to ensure long-term success and setting standards and objectives for Quality
- Leading projects, managing the QA team, developing , executing and optimizing robust test strategies and doing technical oversight of other projects of QA teams to ensure efficiency
- Lead Research and Development to facilitate knowledge sharing between team members while arranging relevant training and professional development
What we’re looking for
- Experience in a professional services environment working in a quality assurance capacity on Unity, RT3D, Web, Cloud, Mobile, Games, AI, Data Science or Machine learning based applications
- Should be able to build, contribute and implement Best Practices and QA processes across projects and identify risks and offer solutions to mitigate
- Experience using JIRA/Confluence, Unity Engine,TestRail, Postman/Swagger, Jenkins, GitHub, and validating various tech stacks
- Experience in providing test estimates for project management and resource planning
- Familiarity with automated test scripts and tools such as Unity Test Runner, Unity Engine, Cypress, Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, Mocha, JEST, NUnit, Load and Performance Testing, QTP, Robotium
You might also have
- Experience testing AR/VR products
- Experience with Cloud Computing Services like Azure or AWS or GCP
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.