Lead QA Engineer
1 month ago
We are looking for an experienced QA engineer who is an avid gamer and takes responsibility for not only his/her work, but for the success of the whole project. The role will work alongside the local developers, global QA team, and partner team as well to provide the quality assessment to new features of various complexity. And you will also have the opportunity to lead a small group of testers, so leadership qualities will help you stand out.
Product Director, World of Tanks, Blitz
What will you do?
- Participate in the team's Scrum activities and QA activities of the project
- Planning QA activities for WoT Blitz versions’ features for the Chinese region
- Develop and maintain testing documentation (test plans, test cases, checklists)
- Perform testing on mobile platforms (iOS, Android). Run auto tests
- Take part as a responsible QA in the release and patches of WoT Blitz versions for the Chinese region
- Analyze and reproduce incidents from partners
- Communicate with technical and business professionals of related departments and teams
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of testing experience and at least a year in a QA Lead position
- Experience with mobile application testing
- Interest in the game development field
- Advanced practice and knowledge in testing methodology and development process
- Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Hands-on experience with creating test plans and test strategies
- Strong analytical skills
- Technical literacy
- Understanding of client-server architecture
- Familiarity with API testing
- Experience with Fiddler or Charles
- Experience in CI tools such as Jenkins or Teamcity.
- Experience in Tools: Testrail, Jira, Confluence, Git, etc
- Basic knowledge of SQL, and XML
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Knowledge of Python is a plus
- World of Tank or World of Tank Blitz player
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.