Bucharest Bucharest ro
4 days ago
The QC Technical Department of Ubisoft Bucharest is looking for a Lead Programmer to join our evolving team that is responsible with developing Tools, Automation and Data Analytics solutions for all Ubisoft QC studios.
Together with your team, your mission will be to develop, deploy and operate a global solution to automate scheduling & deployment of builds for all Ubisoft QC teams, across all games developed in Ubisoft. The product is a joint collaboration with other internal technology & production teams in Ubisoft, across multiple time zones, requiring close synchronization.
Technologies used include:
- C#, .NET
- Distributed Web Services
- Distributed processing (Hangfire)
- CI/CD pipelines
- SQL/NoSQL Databases (MySQL, MSSQL Server, MongoDb)
- Telemetry (Elastic Search, Kibana)
- Messaging queues (RabbitMQ)
- Be involved in the entire development cycle (analysis, design, estimation, development, testing and deployment);
- Estimate time to accomplish programming tasks and commit to objectives;
- Propose technical solutions to satisfy the product’s business needs;
- Identify technical risks and provide solutions to encountered problems;
- Actively collaborate with other technical leads inside & outside the department;
- Plan, organize, follow-up and assess the team performance and help members grow.
- BA in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or the equivalent in experience;
- 5+ years’ experience of programming in C#;
- 1 year experience of team development.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
- If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
- If you’re into sports we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, representing one of the first companies to perform in this field, on the Romanian market. After a strong history of acclaimed titles, the studio moved into co-development, contributing to blockbuster games such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance. Today, the studio continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of amazing games that have a strong impact on players around the world.
At Ubisoft we create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities. We are always committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. You will have the opportunity to grow and collaborate with talented teams from around the world and work in an open environment where everyone is eager to share their knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.