Lead Product Marketing Manager
8 days ago
Job Posting TitleLead Product Marketing Manager
SummaryBig Fish Games is looking for an experienced, results-driven Product Marketing Manager to work within the brand team, as part of the Growth department, serving as the primary marketing point of contact with studios, working collaboratively on products in development to help shape and build them into relevant and differentiated brands.
This role will be responsible for marketing initiatives which will drive customer engagement, retention, monetization and win-back. We need a capable team-player, who can deliver smart ideas to drive awareness through to engagement.
They’ll be an expert in their field with a particular focus on developing globally relevant but locally specific player journeys, aligning marketing with development teams and being a strategic and tactical thought leader for CRM and Lifecycle Marketing.
Big Fish Games is a player-centric game publisher that has been influential to the game development world over the last 20 years. Distinguished by its value-driven, collaborative, and inclusive culture, Big Fish continues to innovate the game experience, build community and connections through games, and craft meaningful games played by millions.
Big Fish has an extensive portfolio of popular casual games across genres including EverMerge, Big Fish Casino, JMS, Gummy Drop, Cooking Craze, Fairway Solitaire. Big Fish is dedicated to delivering amazing experiences for players to connect, compete and discover play, anywhere and on any device.
Big Fish is part of Aristocrat Leisure Limited.
- Serve as the primary marketing point of contact for the development team, providing marketing insight and guidance to the studio, ensuring marketing opportunities and interests are represented at all stages of game development, launch and live operations.
- Lead on tactical player communications go-to-market planning including email, push, in-game marketing tools to deliver the right message at the right time via the right channels.
- Plan, own, and execute strategic roadmaps to continuously improve multi-channel (push, email, in-game, etc.) performance and campaigns that lead to growth, winback and re-engagement for live titles.
- Be responsible for driving competitive product analysis and teardown while maintaining a thorough understanding of the competitors landscape and market trends.
- Manage marketing interests in related sprint planning with studio dev, feature request prioritization all while managing the asks from various marketing stakeholder including ASO, UA, Ad Monetization, PR and Insights teams.
- Sophisticated knowledge of CRM (email + push) systems such as Lean Plum, Salesforce, Braze or Adobe, managing marketing tools connected to product integration and continual management.
- Directly manage community managers, defining the social media strategy for games and overseeing the structuring of social launch plans and ratings and review strategy to dovetail into the go-to-market strategy.
- Take pride in innovating and constantly improving campaigns that deliver best in-class player experiences.
- Expert in their area of specialization and are able to elevate both their team and organization through their work.
- Expert employee able to work autonomously and drive projects forward with little instruction.
- Effectively mentor & coach teammates and direct reports by providing guidance and training on day-to-day tasks as well as short-term and long-term goals.
- A great team player, always willing to support and collaborate with the wider Growth team.
- Create and present high-quality documents and presentations to senior leadership both inside and outside the company.
- A great communicator, with good presenting skills and a strong ability to build relationships with key partners across senior levels.
- Flexibility, organizational skills and the ability to prioritize in a changing business environment will also be key.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and writing skills.
- 3-5 years of experience in the consumer facing product marketing function of a company, preferably in online entertainment products.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent in-role experience.
Nice to Have
- Product Marketing Manager with 3+ years mobile gaming experience
Big Fish Games is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
LocationUSA - Remote
Job familyBig Fish Games
Time TypeFull time
CompanyBig Fish Games
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.