This job might no longer be available.
Lead Product Manager
7 days ago
Join us in our mission to connect the world through games and to delight consumers with exhilarating social gaming experiences! Zynga is looking for a dedicated and hardworking Lead Product Manager who can own projects, get results and directly impact business performance of large-scale games. As Lead Product Manager, you will work closely with a cross functional group to write product specifications, drive features from inception through launch and demonstrate an excellence in analytics, with a understanding of all core metrics and relying on data to make decisions.
- Lead major initiatives and special projects.
- Define strategy for focus areas which drive business outcomes.
- Own and independently write clear, detailed and thorough specifications for features or products.
- Relentlessly deconstruct features/mechanics across the competitive landscape. Apply takeaways to feature designs.
- Lead deadlines by making appropriate trade-offs and developing action plans in light of changing priorities, constraints, and team member skills.
- Expertise in core and domain specific metrics. Derive insights from independently formulated and non-obvious analyses.
- Ensure cross-functional groups communicate effectively. Present to senior executives, adjusting communication style as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in product management in consumer web or game development is preferred but not required
- Ability to anticipate consumer needs, building them into product requirements. Lead partner efforts (Marketing, Customer Service, etc) to ensure quality experiences.
- Capable of facilitating effective cross-functional group communications.
- Strength in interpreting community feedback into digestible insights for the team and incorporating it into product requirements.
- Enjoys sharing substantial findings which help other PMs and team members grow.
- Passion for games and crafting fun, compelling and exciting user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical abilities, and attention to detail
- BA/BS degree
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution (US)
- RRSP Company Match Contribution (Canada)
- Extended Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance (Canada)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits (US)
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Fitness benefits (offering varies by location)
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.