Senior Product Manager
9 days ago
Job Posting TitleSenior Product Manager
SummaryBig Fish Games is an innovative developer and world-class publisher of a diverse portfolio of casual game franchises, including Evermerge, Big Fish Casino, Gummy Drop, Fairway Solitaire, Jackpot Magic Slots and Cooking Craze. Founded in 2002, we serve millions of players every day and are dedicated to providing players with the opportunity to play, connect, compete and discover anywhere and on any device. We are dedicated to enhancing life through exceptional play.
Our four core beliefs are what makes working at Big Fish Games unique. We believe in a work environment that:
Creates opportunities for impact
Shares a passion for challenge
Cultivates a spirit of creativity
Thrives through collaboration
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the Business Operations team in supporting the development, launch, and growth of a robust pipeline of new titles. This role is responsible for leading strategic projects bridging different disciplines including product development, data analytics, user acquisition, live operations, and financial planning. Successful candidates in this position are effective communicators that can work collaboratively with a variety of teams and personalities.
- You will lead the business planning process across our portfolio of games, partnering with Product, Growth, and Finance teams to forecast and set business goals as part of the financial plan
- You will partner with Data Science and Engineering teams to build upon and operate the forecasting tool
- You will evaluate competitor research, audience analysis, and product analysis to build business cases for investments in development and acquisition of new games
- You will build analytical frameworks by which the product development roadmap is prioritized, evaluated upon release, and optimized for commercial impact
- You will prepare materials and present to senior executives on business performance against financial goals
- You will support the training and development of the growing product management and business operations team
- You will drive communications and process alignment across various partner organizations
- 5+ years experience in product management, consulting, or analytics
- Highly analytical with experience in models and forecasting
- Passion for great products and a deep empathy for users
- An advocate for strategy which takes research, data, and industry trends into account, while being comfortable taking calculated risks
- Excellent at problem solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative, team player that thrives in cross-discipline teams
- Loves games
- Experience in the games industry or user acquisition
About Big Fish
Celebrating 20 years delighting players worldwide, Big Fish Games is a mobile games category leader in Casual & Social Casino.
Big Fish operates an extensive portfolio of popular games across genres, including EverMerge, Cooking Craze, Gummy Drop, Big Fish Casino, Jackpot Magic Slots, and Fairway Solitaire. Our core values: All about the player, Talent Unleashed, Collective Brilliance and Good Business, Good Citizen.
Why Big Fish?
At Big Fish Games, we make the best games, the best possible way. We show up every day to enchant and delight our players and contribute to building a great company. We think big because that’s what our players demand.
B ig Fish Games is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
LocationRemote - WA (Job Posting)
Job familyBig Fish Games
Time TypeFull time
CompanyBig Fish Games
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.