Lead Product Manager, Game Security
15 days ago
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling video game franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
Do you love FIFA? Does the idea of making the player experience better motivate you? We're looking for an experienced Game Security Lead who can jump in and help our efforts to make FIFA a fun and fair game. Reporting to the Director of Security, you'll be involved in the development of in-game features and protections like anti-cheat, fraud prevention and fair-play programs. Plan, strategize and build a roadmap that inspires engagement with our players, protect the in-game economy and gameplay experiences, and help the security vision of FIFA and our EA Sports franchises.
- Primary contact for FIFA for game security
- Establish and communicate the roadmaps satisfying the strategic direction for increasing the game security posture of live and future titles end-to-end
- Work with partner teams and internal customers to develop products and features that improve the player experience and lead to better security outcomes
- Build and evolve the FIFA Game Risk Map and adapt it to new techniques by bad actors
- Guide strategic direction with organizational leadership and partners; maintain relationships with partner teams
- Follow game development timelines for support and security deliverables
- Raise the game security awareness within the game development teams
- Support an inclusive and collaborative environment
- University degree or equivalent professional experience
- Background with game security or digital fraud, working knowledge of application security, including best practices and industry standards
- Interest in sports and knowledge of video games, threats (cheating, fraud, botting), and how to defend against those
- Experience with development, data science or incident management
- Technical or audit certification in computer security (CISSP, CISA,OSCP , etc. )
- Knowledge of how cheating, botting and toxicity can effect player experience.