This job might no longer be available.
Lead Product Designer
3 months ago
Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 90 billion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and thrives collaborating within a team environment. As the lead product designer, you’ll own and drive the Chartboost platform experience for publishers as well as advertisers. You will also be instrumental in implementing best practices, inspiring and elevating the team by producing work that is always raising the bar and taking a user centric approach to building products. Your work will enable our customers to feel delighted every time they use our product.
Impact you will make :
- Partner with PM's and Engineers to help lead the user experience of new features and products from conception to launch
- As part of the squad trio - designer, product manager and engineering lead, you’ll be an influential partner across the full range of design, from problem definition to solutions delivery and measuring the impact
- Design and deliver polished and effective UI that meets customer expectations through rapid iterations over mockups and prototypes
- Collaborate with cross-functional peers to understand user problems and business challenges and articulate simple and elegantly designed solutions
- Conduct user research and usability studies to understand the customer context and how Chartboost products fit within it
- Design systematically, maintain product UI components and contribute to the share design libraries
Who you are:
- 5+ years of product design experience
- Prior experience designing, building and shipping B2B or B2B2C products
- Prior experience working with Product Managers and Engineers to ship high impact products
- A portfolio showcasing your work
- Passion for talking to customers and strong sense of customer empathy
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- The opportunity to help continue to build a company with the founding team
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost and Zynga
- The chance to participate in Zynga’s employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with match through Fidelity
- Catered lunches and fully stocked kitchens
- Commuter Program
- Flex Vacation – personal time to refresh your mind/body/soul, spend time with loved ones and celebrate life events. There is no accrual or specific limit to the amount of time an employee may use
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
California Residents, please review the Chartboost California Employment Candidate Privacy Notice before submitting any personal information.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.