This job might no longer be available.
Lead Product Designer - Freelance
14 days ago
We are looking for a highly skilled lead product designer who has experience in responsive web and feels comfortable leading on strong visual design, with an emphasis on data visualizations. You will be working within an existing design system, so previous knowledge working with and contributing to an existing system is favourable. This will involve a high level of client stakeholder engagement and interaction, so clear communication skills are critical.
Start ASAP until 2nd of July
This role is expected to be fully remote, UK or CET or EET time zones.
Design & Requirements
- Core strength in leading an end-to-end product design process
- Strong digital product design visual skills a must
- Able to distil complex themes into easy to understand concepts that go beyond bar, line,and pie charts.
- Expertise in transforming complex data into stunning visuals, with a talent for making the complex visually simple and easy to understand
- Comfortable with data and spotting patterns/stories
- Comfortable exploring visual concepts and layouts
- Confident working in Figma
- Must have responsive web experience
- Comfortable working and contributing to design systems
- Organised and self-motivated and comfortable working independently
- Visualising and prototyping concepts to varying levels of fidelity to demonstrate and validate ideas
- Experience working with an Agile process
- Working with a cross discipline team of designers, developers and product managers to ensure delivery of high-quality products on time and on budget
- Understand and where appropriate challenge business requirements to champion user needs in accordance with product and market strategy
- Maintain awareness and mitigation of project risk
- Engage clients and stakeholders in design solutions that fit their needs
- Understand clients’ design needs and work within those constraints
- Communicate design specifications with other designers and developers; validate and monitor quality output
- Clearly present various stages of interface design development, concepts and ideas to business owners, team members and stakeholders of all levels
- The ability to deal with pressure and can work in a fast-paced environment
ustwo is committed to making a measurable positive impact on people’s everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We believe diverse teams help us make better products and we actively hire for cultural growth. We welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds. We provide everyone with equal access to professional development.