Lead Product Analyst
17 days ago
SummaryWe are growing our teams and this is an opportunity for you to join our sunny Barcelona office as a Lead Product Analyst. You will be working together with other product analysts and data scientists embedded in the game team. As a Lead Product Analyst you will have a key role in defining, extracting and actioning product data from big datasets, whilst managing a small team. Thus, covering the full scope of data mining to reporting. In addition you will also be responsible to evangelise the impact of product data via dashboards and/or other means of visualisations to key stakeholders throughout the company.
What you'll do
What You'll Do
- Working closely with product and the game teams, implement tracking in games to capture player data and create reports that give further insight into player behaviour and product performance.
- Form new insights and perspectives that inform decisions and help us continue to delight the people playing our games.
- Produce reports and deliver insights that have an impact on the future direction of our games and the game roadmap.
- Work with game teams and DWH to produce end to end data pipelines that empower end users.
- Work closely with product and game teams to create reports and monitoring of daily KPIs.
- Managing a small team of analysts
- Investigating issues in the Production environment, analysing and optimising existing product features and A/B tests.
- Apply creative thinking towards designing, testing, verifying, and implementing solutions.
As well as endless learning opportunities and the ability to progress your career you will be well rewarded for your work, below is just some of our amazing benefits:
- Outstanding basic salary
- 25 days per year + Christmas closure + BCN Bank Holidays + Birthday off
- Flexibility of 1 hours at the start and end of the working day + Summer working hours
- Fully hybrid working arrangements
- 50€ Amazon voucher for your birthday
- Yearly Bonus
- Cigna - Medical Insurance for all our employees.
- GYMPASS - free gym membership
- Referral Scheme of 5000€ per referral hired (to be paid after successful completion of probation period)
What we're looking for
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A few years experience in a product or data analyst role
- Strong SQL and Excel skills
- Experience of standard reporting tools such as Looker/QlikView/Tableau/etc.
- Working experience setting up and analyzing A/B-tests
- Strong in mathematics and quantitative analysis with a passion for numbers and data
- Interested in gaming and the mobile game industry
- Fluent in English
- Any experience with Python and/or R would be ideal but not essential