4 days ago
SciPlay is a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web platforms, providing highly entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day for their authenticity, engagement and fun.
SciPlay currently offers nine core games, including social casino games Jackpot Party Casino, Gold Fish Casino Slots, Hot Shot Casino and Quick Hit Slots, and casual games MONOPOLY Slots, Bingo Showdown, 88 Fortunes Slots, Backgammon Live, and Solitaire Pet Adventure with offices all over the world!
About the Role
SciPlay is looking for a Lead Producer who will be responsible for the production and delivery of Gold Fish Casino Slots. This person has Experience driving and communicating a clear vision in a highly collaborative environment, managing and mentoring production, and being a true partner to Art, Design, Engineering, Production, Audio, and Quality Assurance is essential.
This role will be located onsite in our Austin, TX studio.
Essential Job Functions:
- Drive the game forward through scoping of game initiatives throughout ideation and design, whether it’s product, tech, platform integration, or marketing/analytic needs to create a feature and release roadmaps helping to build the future vision of the game.
- Plan and execute on a feature and release roadmap overseeing cross-discipline teams to execute on time utilizing the quadruple constraints of scope, time, cost, and quality.
- Lead design and product teams to create short-term and long-term live operation plans, including feature and patch release cadences, as well as resource allocations and production processes for efficient quality, live services.
- Own the Game Team’s production processes and methodologies. Utilizing Data to identify areas for improvement for Game Team performance, effectiveness, and quality. Champion learning through experience with action-driven postmortems and retrospectives.
- Work with discipline leads to identify and proactively manage development risks and issues that could impact game cost and schedules across Pods.
- Coach a talented team of producers and others based on your expertise in project management, process management, methodology management, and data analysis.
- Identify areas for improvement for team efficiency, performance, and quality, and based on analysis be able to propose corrective actions.
- Keep a pulse on team morale and personnel issues. Actively work with the leadership team to engage and create a positive and inclusive team culture.
- Propose and supply teams with tooling and reporting to monitor team efficiencies regularly review data reports, ensure governance of data, and identify new opportunities for production data gathering.
- Manage stakeholders keeping them informed by creating a transparent and open environment with supporting data to help make key decisions and build alignment with the leadership group.
- Responsible for managing the internal and external resourcing budget including identifying cost savings by utilizing alternative resourcing strategies while evaluating performance to ensure quality.
- 8+ years' experience in leading mobile game production pipeline with shipped titles.
- Experienced in managing production pipeline throughout mobile game lifecycle including live operations.
- CSM, CPO Certification, or equivalent experience.
- Experienced in outsource and co-developer management.
- Experienced in working with supporting and service teams such as marketing, legal, finance, creative, HR, etc.
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent leadership, project management, oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with multiple methodologies. Has coaching experience for teams using Agile development.
- Master of Jira and Jira reporting
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills and highly efficient time management.
- Keen knowledge of mobile, PC and platform development pipelines as they relate to games and game production.
- Proficient in people management skills to motivate and grow the team.
- Strong knowledge of the mobile game market and platforms.
- International game or business experience.
- Strong capability to multitask and prioritize.
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative – comfortable with ambiguity but driven to create structure and order.
- Absolute passion for playing and making games.
- Analytical in your approach to problem solving with a strong desire to find measurable improvement.
- Excellent coaching skills and Emotional IQ to read the team and create a positive culture in the workplace.
We are SciPlay! We make games!
The roots of our company are simple and strong: Our founder, fell head over heels for casino games and had a vision to create the most entertaining free-to-play casino games for gamers around the world. We’ve grown into a company that makes games we are truly proud of and that are enjoyed by millions of players every day. Our history is extensive, but we’re just getting started. In 1998, we got our start as Phantom EFX and in 2019, we reintroduced ourselves as SciPlay and went public on the Nasdaq.
At SciPlay, we are programmed to think untraditionally. From our yearly development conferences, shindigs, and new game launches, we believe in doing what you love and doing it well. We take great pride in our ability to create authentic experiences for players and we are excited to continue investing in our workforce, technology, and our data-driven approach, all with the mission of delighting our players long into the future. We believe that if we continue to stay passionate, set ambitious goals, live our values and play together, we will become the #1 social casino and casual gaming company in the world.
A few of our highlighted perks and benefits:
· Competitive salaries and annual bonuses alongside matching 401k and other competitive benefits.
· Strong commitment to work/life balance
· Fully stocked kitchen
· Fully stocked gameroom featuring current generation consoles and titles, shuffle board tables, foosball tables, and arcade cabinets (including our prized 5v5 cabinet ultra-rare copy of Killer Queen!)
· Brand new, shiny, and aesthetically pleasing 10,000 sq ft office located in the Arboretum area in Austin
SciPlay Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, SciPlay) are committed to creating a workforce of credibility and dependability. As a prerequisite to employment with SciPlay (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SciPlay conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you. This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. SciPlay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.