10 days ago
- Owning delivery of a AAA product, directing and managing project development from beginning to end, focusing on project quality, working closely with Producers and Leads on achieving this
- Providing leadership to cross-discipline teams
- Facilitating and improving internal communication
- Mentoring staff, Managing quality, and budgets for projects
- Managing publisher relationships and directing team to meet publisher and stakeholder expectations.
- Building, developing and growing any business relationships vital to the success of the project
- Building and maintaining a collaborative relationship with all the departments that ensures a best-in-industry production process
- Driving work on creating and maintaining the studio's production methodology and processes
- High-level reporting to executive level on project risks, countermeasures, and schedule progress
- 10+ years’ experience in Game Development in a leading role
- Experience in managing a team of at least 100+ people
- Experience in working with external Publishers
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies
- Good negotiation skills
- Extremely strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent teamwork, focus on contributing to good working relationships throughout the team
- Ability to work effectively with people with different specializations and backgrounds
- Ability to work under time pressure
- High work ethic and self-motivated.
- Passion for Games.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Personal development opportunities and the possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do
- Private health care including dental treatment & MultiSport card
- Business trips and integration events
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office
- Free library with a wide range of games and books
- In-company English language classes and Polish lessons for foreigners
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities
People Can Fly is one of the leading and most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the world. We took off in 2002 and since then, we have never slowed down. We made our mark on the action-shooter genre, developing titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, and Gears of War: Judgement. After being part of the Epic Games family, our desire to stay free and create on our own terms eventually made us independent.
Over the years our studio has grown from 40 to nearly 300 people, whom we affectionately call ‘aviators’, located across the globe. You’ll now find us not only in Poland but also in the United Kingdom, the United States, and Canada. Our world-class creative teams are currently working on two exciting AAA projects - Outriders and a brand new action-adventure title.
We make great games and this is why freedom and ownership stay at the center of everything we do. We make sure that our culture stays informal, whilst direct communication and a quick decision-making process really matter. As a PCF aviator, you’ll have a real impact on the games we’re working on. You’ll also receive access to our solid know-how, creative resources, and constructive feedback at every stage of development. We want to embrace your contribution!
This is a unique moment in our history. Take flight on this amazing journey with us and become a part of something truly special!