16 days ago
This opportunity is for a full-time position, either in Chicago, IL or Orlando, FL.
Quarantine Disclaimer : As part of our commitment to your safety in response to COVID-19, teammates of Iron Galaxy are working from home until at least July. This work-from-home policy extends to anyone that Iron Galaxy hires between now and then. All new-hire onboarding will be done remotely, and any equipment that you need for projects at Iron Galaxy will be shipped directly to you.
Diversity matters at Iron Galaxy. Every day, our team strives to build on an inclusive environment where all voices are equal. We believe in continuous improvement. Our constant growth relies on being open to the cultures of players everywhere. Whether you find us online or in our games, Iron Galaxy provides a safe space for everyone. For all positions, we are looking for the next team member to challenge us to be better.
Iron Galaxy is looking for a Lead Producer to lead production on one of our awesome projects, help drive our production pillars, help ensure we meet the high-quality standards of our projects, and work with partners to make sure their expectations are met. This role will serve on a team that is collaborating with one of our valuable partners on their AAA game franchise. We need a new teammate who has strong time-management skills, is a good communicator and who has the ability to foster a spirit of collaboration.
- Collaborate with leads and directors to create the project roadmap, milestone breakdown, and sprint practices
- Define, run, and improve processes to ensure project health
- Build and manage the relationship with the project partner
- Proactively identify and propose solutions for project risks
- Lead your production team with a high-level vision, low-level individual responsibility breakdowns, and regular 1-1 coaching
- Represent the project and be the bridge between the studio and development team
- Engage in knowledge sharing in the department, raising the bar for what great production means for the studio
- Model what excellence looks like and lead through influence while looking for positive solutions to all problems
- Previous Production experience in a creative industry/environment
- Knowledge of game industry-standard production processes and tools
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, manage change, and proactively improve development
- Be a thought partner with your team and foster a spirit of collaboration
- Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles
- Strong decision-making capabilities with a demonstrable ability to think outside the box
- Strong mediation and problem-solving skills
ABOUT IRON GALAXY
We are one of the world’s largest independent video game developers. Our people combine their talents to create amazing experiences for our players. We also partner with the best companies in our industry to team up on their projects. Our work has resulted in feature development for some of your favorite franchises, ports that move popular games from platform to another, and remasters that breathe new life into beloved titles. We pride ourselves on our commitment to maintaining a positive culture and supporting a healthy balance between work and life for our employees.
See why we have been certified as a Great Place to Work !