12 days ago
As a Lead Producer you will have accountability for the successful delivery of projects, working globally across all areas of production and collaborating heavily with the Leadership Team. You'll essentially be navigating the ship and ensuring everyone onboard understands what is needed for the journey.
Founded in 2012, Cloud Imperium Games creates cutting-edge videogames that defy expectations. We’re currently developing Star Citizen, a record-breaking multiplayer online space sim, and Squadron 42, a cinematic single-player adventure set in the same universe. Join us as we break boundaries and make videogame history. We are a crowdfunded company and have a dedicated and enthusiastic community of backers who are helping us create the “Best Damn Space Sim Ever”.
- Serve as a global driving force working with the Leadership team for delivering the project’s goals to the priorities set with the resources available
- Identify, communicate, and resolve any risks and changes that may prevent the team from completing deadlines
- Anticipates and solves problems independently and collaboratively while developing collaborative relationships
- Line manage various producers working on the project, providing oversight and mentorship
- Champion efficient practices and processes to the team, whilst providing motivation and ensuring a healthy team relationship
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities assigned by Cloud Imperium Games reasonably consistent with employee’s skills and experience, including supporting our hiring efforts
What would we expect from our Lead Producer?
- Excelled as video games producer working with development teams
- Experienced working on large scale projects as a producer
- Highly proficient with standard project management development tools and methodologies
- Proactive attitude with mindset for streamlining and improvement
- Comfortable with conflict resolution and distributed team building skills
This position is offered at our Wilmslow Studio by Cloud Imperium Games LTD.
If you feel you have something to offer this role, even if you don’t think you qualify for all the above, you should still apply – we are an inclusive employer and if you have potential, talent and a great work ethic, we want to hear from you.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We thrive on inclusivity here at CIG. You can be sure we do not discriminate against race, nationality, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion, belief… We thrive to create a workplace where our people feel included, respected and valued and facilitate an environment which fosters innovation and creativity.