Lead Producer [Rainbow Six Siege] (f/m/d)
13 days ago
As our new Lead Producer you will be responsible for the largest commercially successful game of Ubisoft. You get to drive projects, involving creativity and technological challenges.
Rainbow Six Siege
Rainbow Six Siegeis the acclaimed first-person shooter franchise. Inspired by the reality of counter terrorist operatives across the world, Rainbow Six Siege invites players to master the art of destruction. Intense close quarters confrontations, high lethality, tactics, team play, and explosive action are at the center of the experience.
Rainbow Six Siege is the largest commercially successful game of Ubisoft with millions of concurrent players and a strong E-sport scene.
What You'll Do
- Manage multiple feature teams for the project.
- Define project planning (budget, resource plans, deliverables, etc.) & deliver the project.
- You are the liaison between stakeholders and project management.
- Build your team and foster team building and commitment.
- Define the scope in collaboration with your team and present it to management.
- Foster productivity, mobilize and inspire your team to reach targeted deliverables.
- Challenge and support your team to develop the best possible product.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject or equivalent industry experience.
- 8+ years of experience working on development projects either in the producer branch or the project management branch.
- Proven experience of the project life-cycles (start to finish) from multiple projects.
- Proficient in project management methods and techniques and feel comfortable to explain those terms and techniques to stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of the games industry and the procedures involved.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Able to lead and motivate your team.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Relocation Support
- Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy
- Discounted Games
- Monthly Mobility Budget of 80€
- Up To 350€ Childcare Support Per Child Per Month
- Self-study And Training Hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- Gym Subsidy
- English And German Classes
- Flexible Working Hours
- 26 Days Paid Vacation Per Year
- Corporate Benefits Web Portal
We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing personal initiative in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate about video games and would like to join an industry leader - please apply via our career portal.
For further information, please check https://duesseldorf.ubisoft.com/en/.
Note: Our Berlin Studio or our Düsseldorf Studio are possible as location for this role.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Berlin is home to nearly 150 people, making up several teams dedicated to deliver AAA excellence and innovation across a wide portfolio of games and technologies.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.