Lead Producer (Apex Mobile)
15 days ago
As a Lead Producer (Season), you drive planning & execution of cross-functional development teams to build and iterate on “Season” production framework. This role reports to the Director, Global Production and would work closely with the leads, development directors & product leads to ensure we are properly prioritizing features, understanding resource limitations and delivering a quality product that aligns with our goals each Season.
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of the product development processes, organizing large backlogs and working with multi-disciplinary teams from the concept phase through to live service. This candidate has experience in mobile development, free to play games, virtual economies and ideally the mobile FPS market.
- Leading Season production effort to bring in cross-disciplines/teams’ goals to satisfy overall strategy while hitting quality build on time.
- Be the main point of contact between internal & dev partner when it comes to high-level Seasonal Production
- Unblock critical issues/risks/blockers as they come up in different disciplines
- Formulate & iterate on process/collaboration methods over time
- Host regular rituals to keep teams informed on status & next steps
- Utilize existing management tools and iterate its functionalities over time
- Articulate planned stages/steps for the upcoming seasons
- Articulate impacts/risks certain decision would have on the Season and/or other teams
- 7+ years of production experience on software development projects.
- Experience shipping successful games in a Producer role or higher.
- Understand mobile application market and business models.
- Expertise using production tools and multimedia software applications (Jira, Trello, Confluence, MS Project, etc.).
- Excellent conceptual and technical writing skills.
- Change management, and conflict resolution skills.
- High degree of initiative takes opportunities to make improvements.
- Ownership mentality: responsible, invested in outcomes.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience working with external development partners
- Fluent Mandarin