This job might no longer be available.
Lead, Operations Support
Cary NC us
7 months ago
Under supervision by the Operations Support Manager, the Lead, Operations Support is responsible for team performance as well as for initiatives that support the growth of the business. This role will oversee the quality of service and resources provided to agents including floor activity monitoring and case assistance. They will ensure that operations specialists are well-informed and that they are provided the tools and guidance to perform at optimum levels of productivity. They are responsible for operating in a way that shows care for people, care for the business, and care for our customers. Activities must be organized and delivered in a way that is mindful of deadlines and of other business dependencies.
Status: Full-time / Perm
Core hours: 10 AM – 7 PM, Monday - Friday (flexibility required)
- Ensure business needs are met by providing guidance and direction to team members through collaboration with management
- Facilitate active collaboration between operations teams and other CS teams including Game Activity, Tools & Knowledge Base, and HD Support
- Utilize data, observations, and reports to track and evaluate performance of teams
- Provide oversight to ensure team members remain on task
- Proactively communicate regarding team morale and performance, strategies to mitigate issues and meet SLA goals, and all other possible risks to business interests
- Collaborate with Reporting & Staffing team in advance to schedule and prioritize work state tasks for team members
- Facilitate strong information flow through regular team meetings and one-on-ones with Operations Manager
- Deliver and report on initiatives to improve agent and customer experience
- Remain abreast of current trends and issues to proactively develop resources for agents
- Complete tasks as assigned by management
- Direct activity on team projects assigned by management
- Two years of previous contact center experience
- Six months of supervisory or team leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and motivate members to accomplish set objectives
- Ability to write clearly and accurately following conventional rules for grammar, mechanics, and spelling
- Proficiency with standard productivity applications (Salesforce etc.)
- Knowledge of computer systems, gaming platforms, and troubleshooting procedures
- Familiarity with good service practices and core values
- Reliable and punctual; follows established attendance policies
- Quickly and effectively adapts to change while maintaining a professional, cooperative attitude
- Self-directed focus: completes tasks to achieve desired outcomes on schedule in a team environment
- Interacts with colleagues and customers in a manner which instills confidence in the organization
- Accepts, provides, and seeks feedback in a professional and courteous manner
- Fosters productive relationships by maintaining the perspective of customer needs in relation to business practices
- Effective conflict resolution skills that provide solutions to antagonistic or otherwise stressful situations
- Accepts and welcomes diversity of knowledge, capabilities, insights, and backgrounds; works effectively with individuals from similar or dissimilar backgrounds
- Self-imposes high standards for success rather than having standards imposed
- Maintains integrity of performance under pressure or change
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to walk the floor regularly
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 5 continents across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
The company’s 40+ different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.