Lead Marketing Artist (M/F)
Montreuil IDF fr
6 days ago
The studio Ubisoft Paris Mobile is looking for a Lead Marketing Artist (M/F) to manage the Marketing and Motion Design team and to ensure that the marketing vision is faithful to the one in production.
Within the studio, you will work under the direct responsibility of the Marketing & Acquisition Manager, in close interaction with the various trades. As such, your missions will be the following ones:
· Creating marketing concept & motion design according to the Artistic Direction of each game;
· Overseeing campaigns from an idea of the concept phase to the execution and finally to the outcome;
· Implementing clear and defined process (making sure to be aware of the production timeline and respecting deadlines);
· Analyzing the creation performance on acquisition channels & optimizing to outperform our goals in terms of CTR, CPI and ROI;
· Making sure that the creative vision of the production (on each game) remains the same in the Marketing and Motion Design assets (in collaboration with Product Owner to ensure the consistency in the message delivered)
· Running a benchmark from competitors’ ads to identify new ideas, trends and improving ours
· Managing a team of 5 people, both Marketing and Motion Design
- At least 6 years’ experience as a Marketing Artist and/or Motion Designer and ideally a first experience as a Lead Marketing Artist leading campaigns and content creation;
- Good mastering of all graphic tools, both 2D and 3D;
- Good UI & UX sensitivity ;
- Understanding of visual storytelling ;
- Strong ability to prioritize a varied workload with multiple long and short-term deadlines, contributing to large multi-team projects;
- Careful attention to detail as well as the ability to think creatively;
- Good knowledge of the video game market and especially the mobile market;
- Ability to listen and communicate efficiently (spoken and written).
Joining our Ubisoft Paris Mobile studio also means :
- Having the opportunity to work on well-known IP’s from Ubisoft
- Being part of the most ambitious AAA mobile Project of Ubisoft
- Being proactive and implementing new ideas within teams
- Working with passionated and talented people to offer the best user experience to our players
And … 😊 :
· Ticketing & Good deals : discounts on cultural subscriptions, cinema, recommendations for outings...;
· Sport & Clubs : discount on sports subscriptions (gym, climbing, swimming pool...) + access to Ubi clubs (leisure, sport and music);
· Games & Co : Unlimited access to our catalogue of PC games via Uplay, 4 free Ubisoft console games per year, goodyshop, toy library;
At Ubisoft Paris Mobile, we are looking for innovative and original minds who want to build the future of the video game industry and make great games.
This job position is vacant ASAP so feel free to send us your resume and the link of your portfolio / demo / book if you are ready to take up this challenge 😉
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act .
At Ubisoft Paris Mobile, we build today the virtual arenas of tomorrow. Mobile games that are both accessible and far-reaching, in which millions of players take each other on and ultimately come together.
In every one of our creations, we put the focus on gameplay. Gameplay must innovate and federate so that as many people as possible can enjoy it, whether as players or spectators. As a result, our games are alive and dazzling. They tell their stories through the seasons. They are devised not only with great enthusiasm, but also with our players.
Striving for excellence involves learning every day: from our players, from our competitors, and from ourselves. Joining Ubisoft Paris Mobile means benefiting from the resources and expertise of the world's third largest independent video games publisher; it means being able to push forward Ubisoft's biggest licenses as part of an agile structure, all through human-sized teams.
Within our studio, we share the same idea of a challenging, compassionate working environment, one that prospers from the wealth of our talents and the diversity of our personalities. More than anything, we firmly believe that only by playing together can we create the best possible experiences.
You will join the studio behind such successful games as Assassin’s Creed Pirates, Smurfs Epic Run, Mighty Quest, Might & Magic Chess Royale as well as new, unannounced titles on Ubisoft IPs.