Lead Live and Monetization Designer
6 days ago
We are looking for a Lead Live and Monetization Designer to join our Hunt: Showdown
Relocation & Remote Work
Although we believe living close to our studio helps foster team spirit and stronger bonds between team members, we understand that people have different needs and expectations for their place of residence. You have a choice of three location options, allowing you to work with Crytek from anywhere you wish:
1. Come to our modern headquarters in Frankfurt and receive an attractive relocation package and have access to all of our benefits.
2. If you are already living in a European Union member state, we are able to offer you a permanent work contract and allow you to work remotely as an employee from there.
3. If you are interested in full-time remote work in any other country outside of the European Union, we can offer you a freelance contract arrangement.
- Work with leadership to set direction for Live and Monetization Design.
- Lead the day-to-day management of the live design team.
- Ownership of all live design and monetization features.
- Design a sustainable live event and content pipeline structure with the goal of increasing in-game revenue and improving retention.
- Work with our Data team to define, track, and report KPI's to inform decision making.
- Maximize live campaign and content efforts, and work with other key stakeholders to manage content and pricing for any in-game purchases.
- Take a primary role in raising the overall knowledge level in the design team for monetization and retention best practices.
- Review reporting on acquisition, retention and monetization, and suggest and implement optimizations.
- Analyze the impact of changes in the game and identify opportunities that will have a positive impact on acquisition, retention and monetization.
- Shipped at least one online game, preferable a first-person-shooter.
- 5+ years experiencing in designing / optimizing live games.
- 1+ years experience as team lead
- An avid gamer with a solid understanding of Games as a Service.
- Deep understanding of modern game design paradigms.
- Strong ability to deconstruct high level gameplay systems and creative direction into specific technical details, features and task.
- Able to break problems down and identify key relationships and levers that influence the outputs.
- Experienced in managing large data gathering operations.
- Excited, passionate, proactive and self-motivated.
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Good English communication and writing skills.
What you can expect from us
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team
- Flexible work time
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7
- Supported German lessons for our employees
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities
- Relocation support
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment
- ...and much more!