QUANTIC DREAM is actively looking for an experienced and talented LEAD Lighting to join our studio in Paris.
You will join our growing team and work on exciting games. You will work closely with a variety of directors, artists, producers, and developers as part of an experienced team; where your artistic, technical, and management skills will help create our amazing new AAA project.
The Lead Lighting:
- Has a strong eye for AAA visual quality, film lighting and composition.
- Driven by excellence, learns, shares, and transfers knowledge and passion to achieve and improve the creative vision.
- As a manager must provide artists with the feedback and opportunities needed to improve their technical & professional skills.
- As an artist must lead by example, implementing innovative lighting setups in game environments.
- Collaborates with our directors, producers, and other development partners to define project goals and action plans.
- Collaborates with Project and Art Producers to identify and resolve lighting workflow and staffing issues.
- Communicates vertically and horizontally, to regularly update the status and progress of deliverables.
Tasks/ missions :
- Work closely with Director of Photography, Art Director, and Lead Sets to create stunning environments that keep quality and style consistent across each project.
- Provide direction, guidance and coaching to lighting and environment artists for esthetic and technical considerations.
- Maintain a clear and consistent schedule in conjunction with the Producers to ensure timely asset delivery.
- Bug reporting, prioritizing, checking, assigning, and correcting.
- Collaborate with rendering engineers and technical artists to provide feedback, improve lighting technology, tools, and workflows.
- Collaborate with other team members to enhance the visual fidelity of the game world to the absolute limits of the game engine, within the relevant memory and performance restrictions.