Lead Level Artist
16 days ago
The Lead Artist will collaborate in following up on the art team’s work, coach team members, and validate production outcomes while overseeing part of the development of the game.
- Assist in the production of graphic assets (level art, characters) according to the project’s needs;
- Know the game’s storyline and gameplay (game design documents) and adjust the work to reflect these elements;
- Create roughs of the models for the level design team;
- Responsible for the quality of the models and ensure that they are produced on time;
- Prioritize and assign tasks to team members;
- Conduct follow-ups on the advancement of the work of the team;
- Provide weekly reviews for the Associate Producer on the progress of the work carried out by the team;
- Suggest corrective measures to the Associate Producer when necessary so as to meet set objectives;
- Participate in performance follow ups in collaboration with the project leader;
- Know the technical and artistic constraints so as to properly direct/coach the team;
- Oversee the correction of the team’s bugs;
- Contribute to the development of the game’s content;
- Any other ad-hoc duties, if necessary;
- Shipped AAA titles as a Senior / Lead Artist, with at least 5 years of experience in the video game production (modeling / texture, level art / characters)
- Good knowledge of 3Ds max, Zbrush, Photoshop
- Knowledge of the technical constraints relating to real time, the 3D engines, and level editors
- Experience in team management is a plus
- Ability to work in a team, with good leadership skills and to delegate work accordingly
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!
Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 300 employees from 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.