This job might no longer be available.
Lead IT Support
9 days ago
Manage and support a diverse IT support team within a creative and tech environment
Our IT Support Team is the first line of contact for our developers, providing technical support & ensuring they have access to all the necessary hard- and software required to craft incredible entertainment experiences.
To assure our ever growing IT infrastructure maintains our standards, running at peak performance and our IT heroes get the right support themselves, we are searching for an IT Support Lead to manage a diverse team of 8.
What you will do:
The main responsibilities of an IT Support Lead will include:
- Managing and supporting the IT support team on a daily basis by ensuring that the department is adequately staffed during peak times. Additionally, answers team members’ questions, provides advice and mentoring;
- Provide assistance to the IT support team when necessary by responding directly to employees who need assistance;
- Managing escalations directed through the IT support team by reviewing, analyzing and offering solutions;
- Monitor employee performance and provide feedback on areas for improvement by structural evaluations and collaborate with HR to offer personal development opportunities to the team members;
- Improve overall department and organization efficiency and performance by identifying opportunities to enhance internal processes using data and reporting analysis;
Who you are:
- You have a relevant degree and/or a HBO level of thinking and working;
- You have at minimum 3-5 years of experience managing an IT or technical team;
- You are comfortable working with Microsoft products;
- You have strong communications skills, both fluent in English as well as Dutch;
- You have proven team leadership skills;
- You are creative in resolving (technical) conflicts and/or problems;
- You are a team player and a coach at one!
A full-time position with excellent primary and secondary employee benefits, in a dynamic and challenging work environment. Plus, you get to work with the most talented game developers of the world.
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! You can apply by hitting the “apply now” button. Be sure to submit your CV and Cover Letter to convince us of your motivation.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Riem Halawani (Talent Acquisition Business Partner) through email@example.com ).