This job might no longer be available.
Lead IT Support Technician
12 days ago
Job Posting TitleLead IT Support Technician
SummaryThe Lead IT Support Technician is primarily responsible for ensuring the proper day-to-day operation of technology applications and equipment, providing remote and desk-side assistance in resolving technology support issues, performing installations, repairs, upgrades, backups, and other maintenance tasks.
What you'll do
- Provides professional, high quality I.T. Helpdesk customer service to internal employees.
- Build strong relationships with the Global Aristocrat IT team.
- Required to perform duties in a fast paced, high intensity and team-oriented environment.
- Open, update, properly code and close trouble tickets with detailed information relating to trouble reported.
- Perform troubleshooting and diagnosis on local and remote devices with proactive intervention when needed.
- Creates, updates, escalates, and closes incidents and service requests in our ticketing system.
- Helps to develop and document technical processes and procedures.
- Assist team members with coaching and escalations
- Build, maintain, and troubleshoot PCs, laptops, and proprietary client hardware.
- Provide user assistance via phone, email, walkup, remote support, and virtual smart bar.
- Assist with hardware orders and maintaining budget
- Other duties assigned by management
- This position requires heavy lifting of computer equipment from and to the box to the workbench and workspace. Analysts must be able to push and pull cart that weighs up to 140 pounds and lift at least 50 pounds multiple times per day/week
What we're looking for
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.