Lead Product Manager - Diablo Immortal
9 days ago
Team Name:Diablo Immortal
Job Title:Lead Product Manager - Diablo Immortal
Job Title: Lead Growth Product Manager - Diablo Immortal
Diablo Immortal at Blizzard is on a quest to find a legendary Lead Product Manager, who is a guru with growth, engagement and/or mon etization . This person will help to create the best mobile game experiences in the w orld and bring new players to Diablo Immortal. This person has a sharp sense of the mobile gaming market a s well as a huge well of empathy for players because they are players themselves.
- As a Lead P roduct M anager, you will strive for sustainable player growth and retention . Your mission is to o wn and optimize acquisition, retention, and reactivation KPIs , and support player lifecycle management leading to the long -t erm sustainable growth of our player base.
- Drive commercial success and player engagement by forming hypotheses, setting KPI targets, analyzing product performance and iterating feature design
- Provide valuable insights on LiveOps performance and apply LiveOps strategies that deliver high-performant retention and monetization metrics
- Collaborate with Publishing, Product Marketing, Global Insight, User Acquisition, Platform CRM and more to develop a user acquisition strategy .
- Identify and help create/design compelling features that improve key growth metrics, and make our games more fun and engaging
- Write clear and actionable product specifications, and effectively communicate ideas to the team for implementation
- Lead the analysis of game data to draw actionable learnings and provide valuable insights
- Be an expert on the industry landscape and trends, to help us grow and evolve our thinking
Required Talent Profile:
- 7 + years of experience in mobile game product management , growth, monetization, player engagement, product marketing or user acquisition.
- Exceptional analytical skills, with a focus on data-driven decision making
- Love for games and creating fun & compelling player experiences
- Passionate, self-motivated, and driven to create and execute great ideas cross-functionally
- Able to operate in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and find creative ways to get things done
- Outstanding leadership, communication, collaboration, and organizational abilities
- Business, quantitative, technical, or design degree a plus
- Brief cover letter to let us know about your interest and what you'll bring to the team
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to our employees. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to champion an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences...ever. Join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.