This job might no longer be available.
Lead Game Tester(Live Ops)
Shanghai Shanghai cn
2 months ago
As a member of the Live Ops team you will be responsible to manage the builds release conformity and quality for the western markets of one of our most successful Chinese mobile game. You will act as a central point of contact between our Worldwide QC, Localization QC and the External Studio QC team.
- Build efficient QC processes between the Live Operation team, the External Studio and Ubisoft QC teams.
- Constantly seek improvement and proactively implement initiatives to enhance testing processes and team collaboration.
- Test the product to ensure a quality of the game update cycle with dedication and precision.
- Manage builds conformity and quality versus design & localization.
- Define proper test plan and daily workflow for the external studio test and dev team
- Produce build/release notes and other core QC documentation for external consumption.
- Ensure that all issues are reported to the dev team in an efficient, complete and informative manner.
- You ensure that platform holder requirements are met by performing early investigation of planned implementation details.
- Give agile support to the Live Ops team
QUALIFICAITOIN & SKILLS
- At least 5 years’ experience of testing in video game industry.
- Has comprehensive experience on the testing of online and live game, knowing how to measure the key indicators and how to deploy the test.
- Proven ability in managing and tracking schedules for a team of game testers with shipped project as QC Lead.
- Must have a passion for games, widely played games with in-depth knowledge of different types of games.
- Proven ability and experience in dev testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Mandarin)
- Good interpersonal skills to undertake collaborative work.
- Able to work effectively under pressure.
- Experience in automated testing is a plus (Sikuli? Selenium, Quick Test Pro or Load Runner)
- Experience in JIRA or ALM is a plus
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com