Lead Game Product Manager
7 days ago
Electronic Arts are looking for the most talented game developers in the world to join us in our mission to add to our expanding portfolio of mobile hits like FIFA, Madden, Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, and SimCity BuildIt .
As a Lead Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining and driving the Acquisition, Engagement, and Monetization (AEM) strategies for our mobile titles, as well as overseeing the strategy and execution of central initiatives. You must be passionate about representing the voice and needs of our players, working closely with your team to help define our product and portfolio strategy and to drive best-practice strategies related to the development and fine-tuning of our games.
Lead Product Managers are expected to interface directly with other PMs, Analysts, Developers, and external stakeholders to further the success of our games. This is a data/metrics-focused role, driving the effort behind AEM targets for new and/or existing titles.
- Define, design, and manage key game features that further the overall strategic vision of the product
- Conduct and communicate in-depth analysis of market and game trends using data insights and strong business acumen
- Work closely with the game team and various stakeholders to gather requirements
- Influence teams to rally behind your ideas and influence change among various partners and collaborators
- Design, balance and optimize economy models for virtual economies
- Communicate KPIs to internal and external stakeholders and adjust designs/plans accordingly
- Define requirements for Data Analytics, A/B testing, push notifications, and other partner tools
- Become an expert on established and new models for monetizing games
- Monitor competitive trends and best practices, third parties’ tools/partnerships, and internal business intelligence
- Leverage first and third-party tools to define, track, and best serve player segments
- Learn, have fun, and build games that millions of people love to play
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Strong analytic skills and experience with data-driven product design and decision making
- Success building web or mobile consumer-facing products in the past
- Delivered at least one product through the entire product development cycle
- Experience with multivariate testing in web or mobile products
- Experience defining specs or PRDs with clear technical requirements, user flows, and wireframes
- Strong in Excel, able to create models and simulators for in-game economies
- Experience with economy and systems design
- Experience creating and balancing virtual economies, with an eye to technical and user experience best practices
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Experience communicating both creative and technical feedback to diverse groups
- Passion for creating great freemium games, with the ability to identify flaws in design, art, and “feel”