Lead Game Product Manager (Data & Performance) - EA SPORTS FC
14 days ago
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment – connecting hundreds of millions around the world to the sports they love through a portfolio of industry-leading video games.
After nearly 30 years of creating genre-defining, interactive football experiences with the world's biggest football entertainment platform, EA SPORTS FIFA, we are soon beginning an exciting new era. EA SPORTS FC will become the future of football from EA SPORTS – as we strive to take global football experiences to new heights, on behalf of football fans everywhere.
With more opportunity than ever to innovate and create new, authentic experiences that bring joy, inclusivity, and immersion to a global community of fans, we invite you to join us and pioneer the future of football with EA SPORTS!
The Live Product Management group, in close collaboration with the wider Live Content Team, create the most engaging and rewarding live service experiences for our players. Within this group, Data & Performance are at the heart of understanding how our players are interacting with our experiences and how best we can serve them with our plan. You will have a mix of strong analytical skills, data visualization techniques and stakeholder storytelling abilities in order to drive clarity and accessibility of performance data from the live service.
A Product Manager will partner directly with other Product Managers, Analysts, Finance and external partners to further the growth of FC.
- Conduct and communicate in-depth analysis of in-game behaviour trends using data insights and strong business acumen to impact top line KPIs.
- Act as a product owner for a game analytics team, including communication of priorities, timelines and balancing multiple senior stakeholders.
- Build executive level business cases & financial analyses, including definition of opportunity and risks, in partnership with Game Product Managers, analytics and finance.
- Partner with finance, analytics & Game Product Managers to perform regular, efficient forecasting activities with flexible and sophisticated models based on a variety of potential scenarios.
- Assist Game Product Managers with feature & content measurement plans, testing strategies, execute A/B testing campaigns and conduct post mortems.
- Track and develop an expert level understanding of gaming trends and insights from the market.
- Collaborate with our internal technical partner groups, being a key stakeholder in technologies that impact the telemetry in the game.
- Partner with Central teams and craft requirements to create an automated & efficient platform that produces quality insights continuously for Live Content & game teams.
- Act as a source of learning for other product managers using your unique background, skills & experience, combined with your mindset of continuous growth.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a mix of Product Management, Finance or Data Analytics required (ideally in Live Services or Sales).
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data driven product design and decision making.
- Proven financial communication and writing skills, with experience preparing and presenting decks to various stakeholders that explain advanced financial models in clear language.
- Sound and proven ability in using and understanding in-game trends using data insights to impact top line KPIs.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to juggle priorities and projects.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a variety of delivery methodologies in play.
- Highly desirable but not essential: A football fan with a good understanding of the core mechanics of FC and its live features, or willing to develop this understanding in the role.
- Experience with turning strategic thought into financial predictions, through time in consulting, P&L management or another related experience
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Building business cases & financial analyses, range modeling, opportunity and risk assessment.
- Obtaining insights and developing strategies through analytical metrics driven analysis and design experimentation.
- Successful live service delivery in gaming or a related customer facing sales environment, having delivered and maintained at least one product through the product life cycle.