Lead Game Producer
15 days ago
Gameloft is looking for a proficient Lead Game Producer with outstanding communication and people management skills to join our production team. The best candidate is self-directed and has experience in leading cross-disciplinary teams.
- Constantly self-organized;
- Project manager background on a product for at least 3 years;
- Good knowledge of project management processes, methodologies, and tools;
- Game development experience would be an advantage;
- Proficient project planning skills, including the ability to organize, prioritize and control job responsibilities in order to meet deadlines in an environment with overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities;
- Easy going into the workflow with all topics and levels, from associate-level to the team’s directors;
- JIRA + Confluence bundle (or analogs) is a must;
- Strong leadership, communication, risk management and problem-solving skills;
- High level of interest in mobile games;
- Good level of speaking and writing English.
- Closely work with managers, developers, artists, and designers for building a strong production team-players;
- Cooperate with other game producers and partner teams to ensure alignment with each other;
- Provide insights and best practices around production pipeline and project management methods, bring and share common values across producers and teams;
- Communication and development of day-to-day tasks and schedules for the team, mentoring other producers and leads to do so;
- Optimizing production workflows at each stage of production, proactively identify gaps that may prevent the team from achieving their goals in a timely mode.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative, and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting, and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and worldwide opportunities.
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios.
Gameloft Lviv is a young Studio that continues to grow, establishing a full development pipeline for mobile games.