Lead Game Designer
12 days ago
If you're passionate about bringing joy to players around the world, we have an amazing opportunity. We're looking for an experienced game designer to lead a talented team designing games for diverse genres, platforms, and franchises.
- Lead the design team working on a portfolio of word class games
- Oversee the design of engaging gameplay, metagame systems, exciting content, and more
- Work closely with production, art, and programming teams to maximize efficiency and quality
- Use playtests and metrics to make decisions and refine your team's work
- Manage your team members’ performance and training to help them excel
- Pitch creative ideas for new features and upcoming projects
- 7+ years of experience as a game designer, or equivalent background
- Professional experience as a team lead with excellent management soft skills
- Expert knowledge of a broad range of game design fundamentals
- Proficient English with outstanding verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt and hit deadlines in a fast-paced and creative environment
- Collaborative spirit and love of teamwork
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Chance to advance your career at a fast growing company
- Extensive support for your continued learning and development
- Community-oriented culture that supports giving back to make a difference
OUR WORK ENVIRONMENT:
During the COVID-19 pandemic, you'll onboard and work 100% remotely. At Amber, our teams excel at working together across borders and time zones. Once its safe to reopen our physical offices, we'll encourage a hybrid culture that balances office collaboration with work from home. But we're open to permanent remote work arrangements for the right candidate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.