Lead Game Designer [Rainbow Six Siege] (f/m/d)
17 days ago
Rainbow Six Siege
Rainbow Six Siege is the acclaimed first-person shooter franchise. Inspired by the reality of counter terrorist operatives across the world, Rainbow Six Siege invites players to master the art of destruction. Intense close quarters confrontations, high lethality, tactics, team play, and explosive action are at the center of the experience.
Rainbow Six Siege is a fantastic game with a great community, the largest commercially successful game of Ubisoft with millions of concurrent players and a strong E-sport scene.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with product owners, directors, and other leads to push project quality and ensure that game design is in line with the project’s creative vision, technical guidelines and standards
- Consistently monitor the quality of the game design and actively participate in the constant improvement of work methods and pipelines
- Inspire, mentor, and challenge game designers in order to develop their creative and technical skillsets
- Create an environment which allows for open dialogue and encourages new creative ideas, participation and effective collaboration of all team members
- Provide regular reviews and meaningful feedback on performance and development to team members in a clear and constructive manner
What You Bring
- 5+ years of experience within game design; including shipping at least one AAA title
- Strong game design skills and thorough understanding of overall game design processes
- Solid knowledge of game production pipelines and familiarity with common scheduling, task and issue tracking tools (such as Perforce, Jira, etc.)
- Team player with a positive attitude and superior motivation to create high quality content
- Strong verbal and written English skills; German skills are a plus
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance
- Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy: We offer multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas. Guest speakers from the industry, workshops and access to our training and development platform
- Discounted Games: Discount on employee game orders & free Ubisoft games on Ubisoft Connect
- Monthly Mobility Budget: 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket
- Up To 350€ Childcare Support Per Child Per Month: In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year
- Self-study And Training Hours: You have access to our in-house library
- Company Pension Scheme
- Gym Subsidy: We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice
- English And German Classes For Free: Good to know: Our main language in the studio is English
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you
- 26 Days Paid Vacation Per Year: Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the Düsseldorf region
- Corporate Benefits Web Portal: With employee discount programs for affiliated retailers, shops and service providers
We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing personal initiative in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate about video games and would like to join an industry leader - please apply via our career portal.
For further information, please check https://duesseldorf.ubisoft.com/en/.
About Ubisoft Düsseldorf
Ubisoft Düsseldorf is home to several teams dedicated to deliver AAA excellence and innovation across a wide portfolio of games and technologies. The studio is leading the development of beloved Ubisoft games like The Settlers and the innovative VR escape room experience Prince of Persia: The Dagger of Time. As renowned co-developers within the Ubisoft group, Ubisoft Düsseldorf contributes to high profile projects such as Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege and Ubisoft Connect. Ubisoft Düsseldorf is part of the Ubisoft Blue Byte studio network. More information at http://duesseldorf.ubisoft.com/
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.