Lead Game Designer, Mobile Casual
6 days ago
Join our team to create engaging mobile games that bring joy to players around the world! We're looking for a passionate and experienced free-to-play designer to lead a talented team designing the next hit casual game.
- Lead the design team working on word class casual free-to-play mobile games
- Oversee the design of game systems, monetization features, quests, content, and more
- Work closely with production, art, and programming teams to maximize efficiency and quality
- Use playtests and metrics to make decisions and refine your team's work
- Manage your team members’ performance and training to help them excel
- Pitch creative ideas for new features and upcoming projects
- Demonstrated passion for free-to-play mobile games
- 7+ years of experience as a mobile game designer, or equivalent background
- Professional experience as a team lead with excellent management soft skills
- Expert knowledge of free-to-play game design fundamentals
- Advanced understanding of game metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Proficient English with outstanding verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt and hit deadlines in a fast-paced and creative environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Chance to advance your career at a fast growing company
- Extensive support for your continued learning and development
- Community-oriented culture that supports giving back to make a difference
OUR WORK ENVIONMENT:
During the COVID-19 pandemic, you'll onboard and work 100% remotely. At Amber, our teams excel at working together across borders and time zones. Once its safe to reopen our physical offices, we'll encourage a hybrid culture that balances office collaboration with work from home. But we're open to permanent remote work arrangements for the right candidate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.