This job might no longer be available.
Lead Game Designer - Green Panda Games (F/M)
Paris IDF fr
1 month ago
As Lead Game Designer, you will be in charge of managing the Game Design team and creating game concepts and mechanics. Reporting to the VP Product, you will be at the forefront of our production system, liaising with the designers, the producers, and the publishers. Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Lead the ideation process and create pitches/prototypes of new games;
- Lead a team of game designers and support them in the creation of workflows, techniques and game systems
- Collaborate with design and production teams on both games and features creation;
- Participate in balancing, economy design and monetization, UX and UI;
- Formalize and clarify concepts and features into clear documentation;
- Make strategic decisions based on KPIs and results of prototypes and features;
- Benchmark the stores daily to identify and create new trends;
- Deconstruct and analyze mobile game mechanics.
Having acquired a significant experience as Senior/Lead Game Designer in a Mobile studio, you wish to join an ambitious team willing to create the next casual and hyper-casual hits which will passionate our players.
If the following description matches your profile, you are in!
- You are an hyper-passionate and motivated person
- Your mobile F2P market knowledge is second to none
- You are a data savvy person with a design thinking and user centric approach
- Thanks to your strong analysis skills, you’re able to identify and adapt your decisions accordingly
- You are able to efficiently manage yourself and several other game designers, adapting your communication depending on the situation and the interlocutor
- You are obviously able to speak English in a professional environment
Why join us? Because Green Panda is one of the most successful and promising publishers in the hyper-casual and casual gaming industry! But also because:
- We are a super-fast growing company in a competitive and ever-changing industry!
- We are ambitious, we like to move fast, take bets on people and grow our talents!
- We are an international company made up of people from various backgrounds and nationalities!
- We have a fun and casual working atmosphere!
- We are part of the big Ubisoft family, offering tremendous career opportunities!
- We have monthly game nights, company events, sports games,...
- Free coffee, fresh fruits, and snacks, private health care, meal vouchers,...
- And above all, we are passionate about what we are building altogether!
- WE want YOU to join the team!
Interested ? Apply online and we will get back to you soon :)
See some of our fantastic creations over here => https://greenpandagames.com/en
Green Panda Games is a vibrant and fast-growing mobile gaming start-up, part of the Ubisoft group. We are a leading mobile game publisher with dozens of million users on iOS and Android playing our games each month, in more than 150 countries!
We primarily create and publish idle games, but also games from diverse categories, ranging from casual (card game, puzzle) to hyper-casual (arcade, sport). We are looking to further grow our creation and publishing businesses at a rapid pace.
We are comprised of young, motivated and passionate individuals in high-performing teams, who share the aim to become the best mobile gaming publisher in the industry. We need your help to achieve this!