Lead Environment Artist
8 days ago
Our client, a mobile/PC/console game studio is searching for a Lead Environmental Artist.
- Maintain a consistent schedule with the Project Manager while collaborating with the Art Director and Outsourcing Manager on assets for external development
- Working with the concept team to ensure concept production is accurate and of quality
- UV setups, design roughs,PBR texture maps/shader networks, high detail (normal map generation) geometry, visual prototype levels, low detail (layout) geometry, instance placement and organization, medium detail (asset) geometry, surfaces, post process settings, initial collision to support gameplay programming
- Must have portfolio highlighting your participation and accomplishments
- 7+ years experience in gaming
- Interest in sports is a plus
Apply now to learn more!