This job might no longer be available.
Lead Documentation Architect (Apex Legends)
21 days ago
We're looking for an experienced Lead Documentation Architect on our Apex Legends team who will embrace our philosophy and share their hard-earned expertise to support documentation for our developers. This position will support the art side of development.
What you'll do...
- Study pipeline and talk with development teams to gain accurate comprehension of products and processes to author up to date documentation.
- Gather information from departmental experts to develop and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and content creation documentation.
- Research, edit, and update new and existing content so it may be disseminated and understood by a variety of our teams.
- Work with development leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit documentation, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage.
- Maintain databases of appropriate reference materials, including concept art, in-game renders, and technical specifications.
You will have...
- 10+ years of AAA game development experience as a technical writer position or a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of game development process
Ideally you will have...
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Atlassian Confluence
- Atlassian Jira
- Shotgun Studio
- Basic Comprehension of Autodesk Maya, Substance Painter, Photoshop, etc