Lead, Digital Asset Management
1 month ago
Who We Are
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, thinkers, and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California, and is a wholly-owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
- Stay informed on game development and asset creation standards, DAM systems, and innovative methods of success.
- Identify technology needs and opportunities to own an efficient and effective content management system.
- Advise the group and directly lead internal and external team members and contractors.
- Identify and pursue content needs and platform opportunities; evolve and expand content repositories as content needs change.
- Partner with development teams for alignment with their existing and future content strategies.
- Project manage content ingestion, resources, and initiatives using JIRA/ Aha.
- Coordinate different content formats and categories for easy accessibility.
- Ensure effective communication strategy with platform users.
- Identify and prioritize platform upgrades, improvements, and changes to provide maximum return on investment.
- Champion principles and value of content management across the organization.
- Think big. Then successfully communicate your ideas in a group setting.
- Propose creative solutions to business objectives.
- Develop dashboards and communicate out regular updates covering value and usage.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum 6 years experience in content development or management required
- Ability to lead a team-hiring great talent, mentor, developing, providing feedback, measuring performance.
- Technical proficiency in digital asset management technologies, systems management, and administration.
- Outstanding presentation, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to run multiple projects at a time.
- Must be highly collaborative and professional.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Process creation, improvement, and documentation experience.
- Ability to measure success; results driven.
- Champions an environment that focuses on the customer.
- Build positive relationships.
- Team oriented and highly collaborative known as a phenomenal partner and problem solver.
- Detail and process-oriented; able to define and refine processes.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Knows how to empower and nurture a team.
- Passion for training and developing people.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never use instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need a reasonable accommodation.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.