Lead Development Tester - Rocksmith - 1 Year Contract
San Francisco CA us
6 days ago
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support the user research, music, and production teams to remotely organize local and international playtests
- Conduct daily smoke tests of overnight builds. Generate a templatized report and share it with the team. In Jira, log bugs and escalate crashes or soft locks to the appropriate stakeholders. Assist in troubleshooting and establishing technical workarounds
- Regularly film and share playthrough videos
- Organize an international QA and QC test team across multiple time zones, collaborating on their workload and resource needs
- JIRA bug database management and upkeep on the project
- Collaborate alongside designers, engineers, and producers in the creation and execution of test plans
- Draft and communicate to stakeholders reports on versions and submissions
- Evaluate qualitative risks, analyze their impact, monitor and propose contingency plans
- Facilitate knowledge sharing between team members
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Experience with JIRA or other bug-tracking systems
- Intermediate skillset in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in a similar testing or organizational position for at least 12 months
- Ability to adapt to platform and workload variations.
- Comfortable writing test cases and setting up test procedures
- Open to change, growth, and self-improvement
- A love of music
NICE TO HAVE
- +++ Background in music
- ++ Experience in video, image, or audio editing software
- + Multilingual (particularly Japanese, French, or Romanian)
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.