Lead Designer - Corporate Marketing
Culver City, CA
14 days ago
As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Yoga & Wellness Activities
Jam City is looking for a talented designer and creative executer for our corporate brand group. This forward thinking design innovator would have notable experience in web/mobile/print design, web development, graphics, illustrations, and animation.
- This lead designer would be charged with maintaining the Jam City brand look and feel across multiple media outlets, including website, social media, corporate presentations and promotions, partner marketing assets, infographics, merchandise internal signage, events and game oriented marketing materials.
- This roll will service multiple departments spanning across Jam City’s portfolio of games.
- This savvy candidate will work closely with the game marketing teams, corporate marketing teams and exec leadership.
- This candidate must have a good sense of humor, a positive and collaborative energy and innovative creative sensibilities.
- 3-4+ years of creative marketing experience, with an agency, mobile gaming company or related creative studio environment.
- Must include a portfolio of work demonstrating your breadth of skill and project contributions.
- Must illustrate a hybrid skill set including a strong foundation in typography, graphic design, and illustration.
- Solid knowledge and experience of design software, including but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, PowerPoint, Photoshop is a must, as well as Keynote, Google Slides.
- Experience and solid understanding of creating print ready filesKnowledge of Branding and Marketing.
- Knowledge of the best principles and trends of design and layout across various media channels/formats.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Project management experience with ability to work across multiple projects and collaborate with game artists and producers.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Lastly, an eye for detail of course.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.