Lead Data Scientist, iOS Pod
20 days ago
Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 2.7 trillion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
We’re looking for an exceptional Lead Data Scientist to join our iOS team, one of the most exciting and important products within Chartboost. The system powering this product must deal with 100,000’s of requests per second and presents unique data science challenges. The bidder uses a variety of batch and real-time signals to power decision making in real-time. The iOS team will be in charge of designing and implementing solutions for privacy preserving advertisements that would respect the privacy of our users.
Impact you will make:
- Own responsibility to solve real data science business problems at scale
- Lead and mentor a group of Data Scientists to successfully deploy elegant solutions
- Be aggressive at finding new opportunities to deliver customer value
- Take projects end to end from concept to production and beyond
- Design and test predictive models at large scale that control real money
- Collaborate closely with Product, Data, and Engineering teams to build new features and infrastructure
- Define, advocate, and maintain high standards for data quality
- Develop best practices for data processing, experimentation, monitoring, debugging, and analyzing data pipelines
Who you are:
- BS degree in Statistics, Math, Machine Learning or Computer Science
- 5+ years of practical experience in a Data Science or Machine Learning roles
- Proven experience leading Data Science or Machine Learning projects from conception to completion
- You are passionate about team dynamics and improving team efficiency
- You have a sound understanding of Data Science and Machine Learning principles
- Strong experience in improving performance of queries and data jobs and scaling the system for exponential growth in data
- Hands-on experience in large scale production grade machine learning systems.
- A willingness to branch out to learn new domains/ approaches and make progress independently.
- 1+ years of experience managing teams
The following experience would be a plus:
- Ad Tech or Mobile game industry
- Privacy Preserving Advertisement
- Competitive salary with bonuses
- Flexible schedule based on core hours and the possibility of working remotely
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance
- Optical complement for glasses or contact lenses
- Company sponsored lunch
- English/Spanish lessons and/or other investments in your professional development
- Gym membership
- Transportation reimbursement
- Healthy snacks, and coffee in our cool office in the center of Barcelona
- 23 days of paid time off per year
- 15 paid holidays per year
- Team building events
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.