Lead Data Scientist
Shanghai Shanghai cn
5 days ago
As part of Ubisoft China AI & Data Lab you will work on world-class innovations that involve Reinforcement Learning, Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing (NLP). Your role is to oversee and deliver state-of-the-art Machine Learning solutions that support both our games productions and business operations. As a subject matter expert you will be directly involved in the development of our projects, and as a leader you will collaborate and provide guidance to other Data Scientists on solutions design, implementation and best practices.
· Research, design, implement and improve Machine Learning solutions to improve our games production processes and players experiences.
· Define the research direction and ensure smooth progress and deliveries using agile / scrum project management.
· Collaborate with other data scientists to conduct experiments and develop Machine Learning solutions.
· Collaborate with engineers to industrialize Machine Learning solutions and deliver innovative products into production.
· Closely monitor latest Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence trends and cutting-edge technics to leverage them on our projects.
· Support our team of Data Scientists by providing guidance on solution design, implementation and best practices on multiple projects.
· Manage our team of Data Scientists to foster collaboration, knowledge sharing across projects and improve expertise.
· Collaborate with worldwide and local stakeholders to share ideas, best practices and methodologies.
· At least 3+ years’ experience in Data Science / Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence (AI)
· Strong academic background in Data Science / Computer Science / Mathematics
· Excellent understanding of Machine Learning technics and algorithms
· Previous experience in reinforcement learning and computer vision is preferred
· Proficient in Machine Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, scikit-learn
· Excellent problem analysis skills, passionate about solving challenging problems
· Strong experience in software engineering, development and design is a plus
· Good communication skills in English, Chinese is a plus
· Previous experience in the video games industry or knowledge about computer graphics and animation is a plus
· Experience in big data and its ecosystem is a plus
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovative video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in the Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About Ubisoft Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft opened its door in China in 1996. Today, Ubisoft Shanghai is one of the largest and most influential video game companies in this country with full creation and production capacities. There are 450+ talents working on the developing of console and mobile games, and already shipped Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance®, Assassin’s Creed® and Tom Clancy’s video game series.
Shanghai studio established its expertise in Wildlife Animation, Open World and AI through the co-development with other studios in the group. In addition, the studio also plays a major role in the Publishing and APAC Network Infrastructure.