Lead, Customer Success - Games
10 days ago
Unity’s Customer Success Organization is looking for hard-working relationship builders with the innate ability to tackle hard problems. Nothing excites you more than working in a fast-paced environment, and with the highest level of integrity!
As the Customer Success Lead for Games, you will be a key promoter of our development solutions, with a focus on ensuring successful adoption and value realization for our midmarket & small enterprise Games customers. The Success Management team is a new team within our fast-growing Customer Success organization, so you will have the unique chance to create a big impact at scale. We want you to join our support, sales and product teams in ensuring our Games customers realize value with Unity. Most importantly, you will interact with the heart of Unity, our customers!
The Customer Success team embodies all Unity values to deliver an outstanding customer experience: Users First, In it Together, Best Ideas Win and Go Bold. A curious, eager-to-learn approach will serve you well.
What you'll be doing
- Drive retention and growth amongst our Games audience by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Be the voice of our Games customers, funneling customer feedback to the appropriate teams to improve the end-to-end customer journey and address product gaps
- Serve as a trusted advisor, becoming an expert in the Unity ecosystem and products, and be able to recommend solutions that may add value to their current situation
- Ensure that customers move swiftly and positively through the customer journey, promoting feature adoption where appropriate
- Maintain a cadence of communication with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and finding opportunities for deeper engagement
- Analyze customer behavior patterns, discovering and acting upon insights that proactively improve retention and maximize value
What we're looking for
- Demonstrated track-record of working in Games - you may have held one (or more) of the following titles: Game Producer, Developer, Technical Account Manager
- Natural inclination to support and empower peers to upskill their knowledge and understanding of the needs of our Games customers
- Capable of delivering persuasive presentations to customers and partners
- Previous experience working in a remote, distributed team
You might also have
- Solid understanding of Gainsight and Salesforce
- Unity experience
- Mentoring and leadership experience
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimised support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.