Lead Cross-Platform Developer
9 days ago
Provide technical support for the fast-growing business and operation needs of Ubisoft Da Nang. Responsible to prepare, manage and deliver the various functioning builds across multiple channels.
- Lead a team of programmers and assist with delegation and planning of tasks.
- Coach, mentor, and guide the professional development of team members.
- Communicate and support messages and/or decisions from management to the applicable programming team.
- Organize, follow up and evaluate the work of the programming team and its impact within the production.
- Integrate and update the third-party SDKs (Billing, tracking, account, social).
- Implement the game modification when requested (e.g. UI, Monetization).
- Provide budget estimation based on design changes proposal.
- Manage external resources/vendors/insourcing/outsourcing when necessary, and conduct production planning and monitoring.
- Game build management (version management, record & archive).
- Integrate game update from the worldwide Android version of Ubisoft Mobile games.
- Work with channels to ensure the builds are deployed on-time across the different channels.
- Experience in game development.
- Development experience on mobile game engine (Android preferred, e.g. Cocos 2d, Unity 3d).
- Intermediate to proficient level of C++, C# and Java, basic knowledge of Visual Studio, Eclipse.
- Good debugging skill.
- Fluent or communicable English (both oral and written).
- Multi-Task project management skills.
- Proactive, Organized, and logical thinking.
As a plus:
- Worked with many game engines (Cocos, Unity, C++ engines, …)
- Worked with many SCM (SVN, Git, Perforce,…)
Why it's great to work at Ubisoft Danang:
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern, and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance rewards
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Unlimited access to Ubisoft games on Uplay
- Flexible working time
- Premium healthcare insurance
- UBIVERSARY for your working milestones
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS4…), coffee, tea, and fresh fruits
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture also known as one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio focuses on developing a diverse catalogue of fun-packed casual genre from instant games to Creation HD PC & next Gen Console games - first to be built and shipped from Ubisoft Vietnam.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.