Lead Concept Artist - Just Dance (H/F)
Montreuil IDF fr
5 days ago
Under the responsibility of the Producer and with the support of the Art Director, you will be in charge of:
- Managing, rallying and developing a 2D/3D artists team,
- Overseeing and organizing the art production to meet the requirements in terms of quality of the project while respecting technical, time and budget constraints,
- Building up the art direction for the project by working closely with the Art Director,
- Occasionally creating 2D assets (Props, Environments, Textures…) and 3D assets ( 3D layout, mock ups, props …)
- Ideally 5 years experience as a concept artist with a first experience as a Manager.
- A good art perception and a strong interest for the Just Dance Brand.
- You have good communication skills and you are known for your art appraisal.
- You have a great team spirit and you are proactive.
- An excellent knowledge on how we develop a game, the constraints and the interactions between all the trades of the production.
- Strong knowledge on 2D software (Photoshop, Illustrator is a plus).
- Basic knowledge on at least one 3D software ( 3D’sMax, Maya, Blender).
- Knowledge on Zbrush and/or Substance Painter is a real plus.
- A professional English proficiency.
We are looking for innovative and original minds that are challenging, and who want to build the future of the video game industry!
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means:
- Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
- Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
- Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
- Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
The World of UBISOFT
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their goal to enrich the life of the players with memorable and original entertainment experiences. They give life to beautiful worlds where the imagination can express itself completely, resulting in moments of surprise, fun and adventure that allow the player to learn and discover himself.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create worlds that will fascinate our players.
In the context of its development, Ubisoft is looking for new talents to join its production studio in Paris, where titles such as "Ghost Recon: Wildlands", "Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle", "Just Dance 2019" or "Watch_Dogs 2" have recently been developed.
Are you ready to take on new challenges?
Do you want to give beautiful experiences to the players? Come join us!