Lead Automation Programmer
12 days ago
Together with your team, and in close collaboration with Ubisoft Game Production teams, your mission will be to develop, deploy and operate game automation solutions & automation pipelines aimed at increasing reliability of game features and game builds, optimizing test resources, and supporting Game Productions in shipping high quality projects.
- Coordinate the development activities within his scope: technical design, development activities, unit testing, technical documentation, release processes, monitoring & performance management
- Define technical design & architecture for new Automation solutions, or propose improvements that would satisfy technical KPIs goals
- Actively implement automation features & develop high-quality code, keeping performance in mind
- Anticipate future technical challenges or opportunities for Game Automation solutions
- Ensure clarity within the team, or towards Automation Product Owner or Productions on tasks progress, blockers, technical challenges or proposals related to the developed automation solutions
- Ensure support for Automation Scripters team on debugging, code reviews, coding standards and technical design for developed automation scripts
- Assist in promoting a positive engineering and team culture
- Provide technical and functional guiding to team members
- Plan, organize, follow-up and assess the team performance and help members grow
- Strong knowledge and proven experience in C++ development (around 5 years preffered)
- Experience in developing or working with product pipelines
Nice to have:
- Previous experience coordinating a team of developers
- C# experience
- Experience in working with automation frameworks
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume , highlighting your education and skills.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.