As part of its development program, and for its ambitious forthcoming productions, QUANTIC DREAM is recruiting a Lead Audio.
Managing a team of 3-4 people, you will contribute and develop the vision and implementation of all the audio/sound design aspects of projects under development.
In close collaboration with the Creative Director, your role will be as follows:
- Supervising the creation of a unique audio identity, in particular for a very ambitious AAA project, in close collaboration with the Creative Director and the Artistic Directors;
- Supervising and managing the team of Sound Designers;
- Supervising and managing the workflow of all audio productions;
- Managing Performance Capture on the Motion Capture stage;
- Creating and ensuring the creation of all audio assets, such as Foley and SFX recordings;
- Responsibility for audio integration in the build;
- Responsibility for mixing all the audio tracks in the build;
- Supervising recordings with Air, Abbey Road and other studios.
- Creating the guidelines and prerequisites and following up/collaborating in the creation of audio pipeline integration tools for projects developed by the company;
- Collaborating and communicating with all the studio’s other departments and services;
- Managing the schedules and budgets for Sound Design/audio in close collaboration with the Production Director;
- Ensuring the development and maintenance of the audio equipment for the sound studio and for Performance Capture;
- Being proactive in the development/creation of audio features and finding solutions to technical challenges;
- Supporting and improving the development process;
- Managing, supervising, mentoring and training the existing team of 3 Sound Designers;
- Leading/reviewing the quality of audio deliverables throughout the production cycle.
- Providing technological monitoring.