Lead Artist - Mobile
Montreal QC ca
6 days ago
- To guarantee an optimal production of the game art, while following the requested artistic direction, respecting the constraints of time and the technical constraints.
- Work closely with the Lead Level Designer, the Art Director and the Technical Director.
- Organize and manage the art team according to the needs of the project and the abilities of the team
- Understand the environments and assets production pipeline.
- Participate in production and ensure the development of the team in their daily tasks as well as the development of competences and expertise of this team.
- Ensure clear communication with his managers to give visibility to his team and his work.
- Being creative and able to take criticism
- Being able to adapt to change
- Sense of organization and anticipation
- Leadership and active listening
- Enjoy working in a team
- Lead his teams in a context of constant evolution
- Be exemplary and listen to his teams.
- Pilot and develop a team of artists.
- Organize the production of the team, its structure and its communication with the other teams.
- Master artistic software: Knowing of classic 2D / 3D computer graphics software (Maya / Marvelous Designer / Zbrush / Photoshop)
- Learn new software and / or be a proponent for new software that improves the quality and performance of the team.
- Develop your knowledge of modelling techniques and put them into practice creatively while respecting the constraints of the project.
- Have a solid knowledge of image and composition
- Understand the constraints related to the Unreal engine.
- Develop strong artistic skills: Understand, apply visual concepts and use their artistic references to create and improve the graphic production of the project in line with the artistic direction.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Senior Artist.
- You know the constraints related to real time and you master the classic graphic tools.
- Your communication, your proactivity as well as your team spirit are part of your strengths.
- You have technical English and you have enough fluency to express yourself on a daily basis both in writing and orally.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour™ Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada’s largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. The company boasts nearly 700 employees in its Montreal studio. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more. For more information visit: bhvr.com.