Lead Artist - (M/F)
Bordeaux Nouvelle-Aquitaine fr
19 days ago
Under the responsibility of the Producer and with the support of the Art Director, you will be in charge of :
- Managing, rallying and developing a 3D/2D artists team
- Overseeing and organizing the art production to meet the requirements in terms of quality of the project while respecting technical, time and budget constraints,
- Building up the art direction for the project by working closely with the Art Director
- Creating 3D and 2D assets (Props, Environments, Characters, Textures…)
- At least 6 years’ experience as a 3D Artist and ideally a first experience as a Lead
- An excellent knowledge on how we develop a game, the constraints and the interactions between all the trades of the production
- Strong knowledge on current 3D software (3DSMax, ZBrush, Substance…)
- You have good communication skills and you are known for your art appraisal.
- You have a great team spirit and you are proactive.
- A good art perception
- A professional English proficiency
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
Opened in September 2017, Ubisoft Bordeaux is a French AAA Studio responsible for games such as Ghost Recon, Just Dance, Beyond Good & Evil, Steep and the Rabbids. Ubisoft Bordeaux already has more than 240 employees and works with the studios of Annecy, Montpellier and Paris.
In collaboration with Ubisoft Paris Mobile, Ubisoft Bordeaux is proud to participate in the development of a mobile game adapted from one of our biggest international AAA brands! Are you dreaming of taking part in this new challenge? We are currently looking for a Lead Artist (M/F): discover the missions below and join our mobile teams!