This job might no longer be available.
Lead Artist - JWA
1 month ago
Ludia is looking for a versatile Lead Artist, for our game Jurassic World Alive , who will have the opportunity to work on several projects such as:
- Designing and implementing the video game’s visual content.
- Supervising and planning the production process for a small team of 2D and 3D artists.
- Monitoring the elements done by the art team.
- Validating the artistic integration with the programmers.
- Making sure the game art style is respected regarding the initial creative direction.
- Developing technical-artistic solutions to create outstanding visuals, using the game-engine constraints.
- Working closely with the key members of the team, producer, game-designer and programmers.
- Degree in Fine Arts/Graphic Design or equivalent
- Experience in the video game industry (mandatory)
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop (mandatory)
- Ability to give and follow directions and participate in multiple tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Knowledge of the basic principles of animation
- Basic knowledge of Unity.
- Excellent skills of 3DSMAX.
- Understanding of the production process
- Bilingual in French and English
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you?
Because we take great care of our Ludians!
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- 5@7 Fridays in our Lounge with our beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? We can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.
Founded in Montreal in 2007, Ludia is one of Canada's leading mobile video game studios. "Creating games that touch people" is what drives us every day! And we work hard at it by continuing to innovate and aim higher every day, without forgetting to have fun while doing it! Named Montreal Top Employer 2021, here you will always have a place to express and grow ideas, to have a real impact on projects but also to feed yourself with the sharing of cultures, visions and expertise.
For us, mobile is a real opening to the future, an incredible growth potential and stimulating technological challenges to take up. It's the perfect answer to our ambition to "touch people" and anchor ourselves in everyday life. Match 3, Geolocation, Narrative Game, Builder, our portfolio includes diverse and high quality games that leverage world-renowned brands such as; Jurassic World™: Alive, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Dungeons & Dragons™, Dragons: Titan Uprising, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, and many more to come, not to mention our very own IP Lovelink!
Flexibility at heart
Flexibility at Ludia, it's lived 100%. Whether you want to enjoy the creative excitement of our beautifully remodeled offices in Old Montreal, prefer the comfort of your own home anywhere in Quebec, or like the idea of having the best of both worlds in hybrid mode, it's up to you! Our Flex program is 100% flexible from day to day. A great freedom for your daily well-being!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.