11 days ago
As an Animation Lead, you will be responsible for leading and managing the Animation team, setting objectives for both short and long term, driving Quality Standards and collaborating with Directors to deliver Ubisoft Singapore games.
- Set and drive AAA Quality Standards for Singapore studio Animation team
- Collaborate with Director group to define animation style, direction and quality expectations
- Drive the strategy of our animation pipeline, tools and processes
- Hire, mentor and manage Singapore Animation team
- Collaborate with our internal network of Studios for animation, motion capture, audio
- Provide daily feedbacks and direction to the Animation team
- Be a leader in pushing innovation and new ideas
- At least 8 years of experience in animation, including at least 2 years in a leadership role
- Excellent artistic skills
- Good knowledge of 3Ds max and technical constraints related to the production of video games
- Strong leadership’s skills
- Motion Capture experience is a plus
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!
Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 300 employees from 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.