Lead Analyst - EAX
14 days ago
We are looking for an Lead (Advanced) Analyst to join the Studio Data and Insights team. Reporting to the Analytics Manager, you will work with partners to understand player engagement patterns, and to identify product growth opportunity and risk.
You will be successful in this role if you are an analyst who can extract data, cleanse, analyse, iterate, enrich, model, document and present findings to diverse audiences.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Partner with product management and design, delivering high quality insights to guide product decisions
- Consult with development team members and central data engineering teams to define metrics and tools to assess product and team goals
- Make recommendations based on proactive analyses and experimentation results to further enhance the user experience
- Perform advanced statistical/machine learning analyses using all available sources of information
- Maintain and automate (when possible) dashboards and visualisations to provide a monitor for important features and business health
- Communicate relevant results and findings derived from data throughout the organisation
- Provide direction to junior analysts to ensure quality, clarity, and development of their analytics skills
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 6+ years of experience applying quantitative/statistical methods to produce insights from data
- A masters degree or Ph.D in a technical field (e.g. Data Science, Statistics, mathematics, engineering, or economics)
- Proficient in SQL and a statistical analysis tool (such as R or Python)
- Knowledge and prior business application of quantitative methodologies such as regression modelling, decision trees, cluster analysis, factor analysis, conjoint analysis
- Experience with data visualisation software packages, e.g., Looker, Power BI, Tableau
- Experience presenting technical findings to audiences with varying background
- Team player and with the ability to collaborate with multiple teams and partners