Lead Account Specialist
11 days ago
Skillz is the leading mobile games platform connecting players in fair, fun, and meaningful competition.
The gaming industry is larger than movies, music, and books, with more than 2.7 billion gamers playing monthly and 10 million developers worldwide. Mobile is the fastest-growing segment of the gaming market, expected to increase from $86 billion last year to $161 billion in 2025.
As the first publicly-traded (NYSE: SKLZ) mobile esports platform, Skillz has pioneered the future of the gaming industry. The Skillz platform helps developers build multi-million dollar franchises by enabling social competition in their games. Leveraging its patented technology, Skillz hosts billions of casual esports tournaments for millions of mobile players worldwide, and distributes millions in prizes each month.
Through its philanthropic initiatives, Skillz has harnessed the power of its platform to transform the way nonprofits engage with donors, enabling anyone with a mobile device to support causes such as the American Red Cross , Susan G. Komen , American Cancer Society , and NAACP by playing in Skillz tournaments.
Skillz has also earned recognition as one of Fast Company’s Best Workplaces for Innovators , San Francisco Business Times’ Best Places to Work , Parity.org’s Best Companies for Women to Advance , Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies , a two-time winner of CNBC’s Disruptor 50 , one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups , and the #1 fastest-growing company in America on the Inc. 5000.
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking to bring in a passionate Lead Account Specialist with 3-5 years of experience and a solid understanding of the mobile app advertising industry to join our Aarki Client Services team. You will hone your partnership skills with external and internal clients. You will analyze performance reports to provide exemplary data-driven insights and results to improve upon app developers’ business objectives and growth.
The Client Services team is composed of self-driven, growth-oriented, strategic thinking, client-centric members. The Senior Client Success Manager is responsible for owning, managing, and growing partnerships with Americas-based B2B accounts in mobile app advertising. This is a high-profile customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management and account optimization skills to increase revenue for both the advertiser and the company.
Aarki is an award winning, global Mobile Demand Side Platform, repeatedly earning industry accolades notably in AdExchanger's 2020 Programmatic Power Players List and Mobile Measurement powerhouse rankings, AppsFlyer's Performance Index and Singular ROI Index 2021.
Aarki helps companies grow and re-engage their mobile app customers, using data, machine learning, and large customer reach. To drive performance for our clients, we activate our data assets through proprietary machine learning algorithms to engage customers in real-time with personalized mobile advertisements.
What You Will Do :
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with user acquisition contacts and internal team members
- Understand the clients’ business needs and collaborate with internal and external teams to deliver on the clients’ objectives and picture of success
- Prepare client presentations and effectively communicate key campaign or product updates, trends, insights, and growth recommendations
- Prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and adapt to changes quickly both internally and externally
- Work cross-functionally to ensure that internal and external partner projects are on track and executed to a high standard by creative, analytics, data science, or product teams
- Preemptively spot any potentially problematic patterns and lead efforts to address any issues internally and externally
- Function as the voice of the client and provide internal feedback on product improvements, bug fixes, and any other client comments or concerns
- Quickly learn about products, including new releases or updates, and translate that knowledge into client-centric actionable growth plans
- Partner with marketing to align on sponsor and event content as well as client case studies and industry blog posts
- In accordance with health guidelines, periodic travel may occur to visit clients and attend industry events
- Attend internal and external meetings across different time zones
- BA/BS degree in a business, marketing field, or communication arts
- 3-5 years in mobile app marketing, account management, client services, or sales in a professional environment, preferably within the ad tech industry
- A passion for going above and beyond to help Aarki’s team and clients achieve success and the ability to build, maintain and grow partnerships
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple clients at various stages of the customer lifecycle
Skillz embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status, and we operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance .
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.